SIGB (Snowsport Industries of Great Britain) is the trade association for skiing and snowboarding in the UK.
SIGB membership consists of 173 organisations, made up of:
- 58 retail members, representing over 320 outlets
- 103 full members (mostly suppliers and some specialist media organisations)
- 12 travel organisations
SIGB is open to organisations which:
- Operate a commercially viable business in the manufacture, distribution or retailing of snowsports products in Great Britain. Membership has also been extended to include a snowsport travel section.
- Have been involved in the snowsport trade for a minimum of a year.
- Full criteria for membership and the respective prices are listed on the application forms for each membership type.
Download application forms here:
Retail Application Forms
Full Member Application Forms
Travel Member Application Forms
> View PDF of the SIGB Constitution
SIGB Aims To:
- Promote and stimulate the growth of skiing and snowboarding at all levels.
- Act as a forum for initiatives which benefit members and liaise with other organisations.
- Encourage and foster good trading standards within the snowsport trade.
- Organise Slide for the benefit of exhibitors and their customers.